Substitute Employees

Substitute teachers - 330.761.2951 or 330.761.2953: Must have a bachelor's degree or higher, provide an official college transcript showing date degree was conferred, pass a criminal background check, and have a TB test result no older than 90 days. Apply online.

Substitute educational assistants - 330.761.2915: Positions are hired through the Office of Support Personnel. Must have two years of study at an institution of higher education (48 semester hours), an associate degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education, OR pass a Praxis test for paraprofessionals. Apply online.

Temporary custodial worker - 330.761.1375: (on call, as and when needed) Requires an application for Custodial Worker be filed at Civil Service. Then schedule an interview with the Coordinator of Buildings and Grounds Services. Interviews for Temporary Custodial Worker are conducted by appointment only at the Office of Buildings and Grounds Services.

Substitute cafeteria worker - 330.761.1335: (as and when needed, 20-25 hours/week) Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate and be able to pass a criminal background check. Reliable transportation and a landline/cellphone are required. Apply online.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.